Steve has been serving his clients in Langley since 1979. Steve’s focus is on providing clients with solid advice and proactive solutions in the areas of corporate and business law, wills, estates, planning and probate and real estate law including conveyancing, mortgages and subdivisions.
Steve and his wife, Jayne, live in Langley with their two children. They are committed to being active within the Langley community.
Steve is currently a Trustee on the Langley Board of Education. He is also a former Councillor for Langley Township, former Vice-Chair Langley Township Parks and Recreation Committee, a founding member of Langley Boys and Girls Club, a former director of Langley Home Support, and a former director of the Langley Ishtar Society.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations:
- Canadian Bar Association, Wills and Estates subsection
- Canadian Bar Association, Real Estate subsection
Lectures & Seminars:
Steve has lectured extensively on wills, estate planning and probate. He has lectured and provided seminars at various financial institutions, universities and organizations including: the Royal Bank, CIBC, Aldergrove Credit Union, Envision Credit Union, Trinity Western University, local churches, seniors centers and on local television.
- Letters of Probate – complicated asset distributions within the context of internal family conflict.
- Wills and Estate Planning – second marriages with children from first marriage.
- Subdivision Development – including covenants with different levels of government.
- Share Sale of Business – sale of family business.
- Corporate Reorganization – work with accountants to facilitate tax planning.
- BSc, University of British Columbia, 1975
- LLB, University of British Columbia, 1978
Year of Call & Jurisdiction:
- Called to the Bar in British Columbia, 1979